|Your basket||0 items £0.00|
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. Any item may be returned to us for exchange or refund within 30 days of purchase – carriage paid by yourself. We do not charge to send the replacement item to you.
If you need to return something to us:
1. Return the item by Royal mail or a courier of your choice and enclose a copy of your invoice or a covering note containing your invoice number as a reference. Please say whether you what you would like to exchange your item for or request a refund. The returns address can be found below.
2. Please obtain a receipt of postage or send by recorded delivery as we are not liable for loss or damage to goods returned.
3. If a refund is required, we will only refund the value of the goods, and not the cost we charged you for shipping.
4. Custom-built wheels or bikes cannot be returned unless faulty.
5. We will process your return as soon as possible – normally within 2 working days. Refunds are made to your credit card or paypal account the same day but can take up to three days to reach your account.
PLEASE NOTE: Items returned for exchange or refund MUST be returned in new saleable condition with all manufacturers packaging returned. Please package your returns carefully as we will not accept returns that show signs of use or that are damaged.
Faulty Goods :
If you believe your item to be faulty please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0845 6800 360 prior to returning your item. If your product is faulty we will refund the cost of returning the item to us (up to a maximum of £10.00) or arrange for a courier to collect if you are returning a complete bike.
Full terms and conditions are available on our website and do not affect your statutory rights.
Trinity Hall, Braybrooke Terrace