Important Participant Information
Your attention is drawn to the following that you must read and understand prior to using The Source Park. You further accept that you have had the opportunity to seek clarification from The Source Park on any of the following points of information:
1. There is a serious risk of injury and potentially death from the activities and services offered by The Source Park.
2. You engage in the activities at your own risk.
3. We strongly recommend satisfactory safety equipment to be worn by all participants including helmets, gloves and pads.
4. If you engage in the activities without a protective helmet then you do so at your own risk.
5. You are advised that using our facilities without wearing a full set of protective gear increases the risk of personal injury and death in the event of an accident.
6. Our activities are not recommended for persons who have heart, back or neck conditions, or people who are pregnant. If you suffer from any health problems, illness or may be pregnant please consult your doctor for medical advice before visiting.
In the event of a fire the fire alarm will sound. Please make your way to the nearest Fire exit. LEAVE ANY BIKES OR SKATEBOARDS IN THE PARK - DO NOT TAKE THESE WITH YOU THROUGH THE FIRE EXIT
Terms & Conditions
Please take a moment to read and familiarise yourself with our Terms & Conditions as these apply to all people using the Source Park facilities.
1. In the absence of negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation committed by The Source Park, their employees, officers, officials or agents, these Terms hereby exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law all responsibility and liability for the death, personal injury or illness of any person whilst present on the site.
2. Neither The Source Park nor its employees or agents shall be responsible for any loss, theft or damage to valuables or any personal property that belongs to any person whilst on The Source Park premises
3. The Source reserves the right to refuse admission to any person on any grounds. Anyone who is visibly intoxicated shall not be permitted to participate.
4. Minimum standards of conduct apply including, but not limited to, controlling your speed, not behaving in a way that endangers or alarms others, using the equipment safely and respecting all signage. The Source reserves the right to require you to leave the facility if you are deemed by a Source Park employee or officer not to be meeting reasonable standards of behaviour. In such cases, no refund will be given.
5. The Source reserves the right to require you to leave the facility if we feel you are intoxicated or drunk. In such cases, no refund will be given.
6. We recommend adults accompany children under the age of 12.
7. If you observe a hazard or damage or are injured whilst using The Source Park you must bring this to the attention of an officer or employee immediately.
8. By selecting our terms and conditions checkbox, you are declaring you are fit suitable to participate, and have declared any existing injuries and/or medical conditions via your online registration. You must declare any changes on future visits.
9. Under 16's MUST have parental consent of a parent or guardian, who should select the Parental Consent checkbox to confirm they accept responsibility via the online registration form. We may phone for confirmation.
10. All participants will adhere to safety rules in place and understand the risks involved (serious injury/death). By participating, you agree to accept responsibility for your own actions and involvement.
11. The Source Park reserves the right to change its policies from time to time. Please read and observe the policies displayed at The Source Park before you start using the facility as they may have changed since the last time you rode.
Participants hiring equipment do so at their own risk. We cannot guarantee the equipment is in exactly the same condition as first purchased but make every effort to record and maintain equipment before and after every hire purchase. Therefore participants must understand they accept the hire equipment in its current state. If you require a specific check on any equipment before hire please ask us on arrival. Any participant who uses their own equipment does so at their own risk.
DRUGS & ALCOHOL DECLARATION
The Source Park operates a zero tolerance Drugs & Alcohol Policy. Management has the right to "with cause" test visitors who consent, or ask any visitor unwilling to consent to "with cause" testing to leave the premises if suspected of being under the influence or showing signs of substance abuse, which is in line with this policy.