The Mirage tyre might just be the most advanced tyre Eclat have ever designed. Built on the premise of a super light tyre that was strong enough for the toughest street riders on the team, the Mirage uses a high-performance 120tpi casing and a specially designed dual compound tread that is smooth in the center, but with plenty of grip on the outer tread for traction and control whilst cornering and carving. The Mirage was also designed with street riders in mind and uses a full bead-to-bead “Silkshield” protection layer and a special outer ridge which acts like a bumper and prevents the sidewall getting damaged during grinds.
Rated up to 110psi, the Mirage tyre is perfect for street riders and ramp riders alike, and is one of the lightest tyres on the market, but sacrifices none of the strength and quality that a lot of lighter tyres give up in exchange for weight savings.
- High performance super lightweight street tyre
- Dual compound construction
- Full length "Silkshield" layer under tread and sidewalls for added protection
- Regular wire bead or folding kevlar bead options
- High rated pressure 110 PSI
- Specially designed tyre tread with a smooth centre tread for low rolling resistance and aggressive sides for traction and grip
- Special outer line for grind protection
- Made by Maxxis tyres
PLEASE NOTE ALL TYRES ARE SOLD AS SINGLES AND NOT IN PAIRS
- Width: 2.35"
- Wheel Size: 20"
- Max Pressure: 110psi
- Weight: 615g / 21.7oz